If you recently tried to install the BlackBerry 10 SDK for Adobe AIR to work with PowerFlasher FDT and got stuck during the installation process:
Don’t panic, there is a workaround:
- Install SDK 3.1 without FDT integration
- Open FDT and go to Help -> Install New Software
- On the dialog, click button Add
- The “Add Repository” dialog will be displayed, press “Local” button
- Point to where your BlackBerry Tablet SDK is, e.g. for the Mac: /Applications/Research In Motion/blackberry-tablet-sdk-3.1.0/update_site_for_AirCommon/
- Give any name to the repository and Press OK.
- Follow the installation instructions
- After restarting FDT, you will be able to create Blackberry Project
It’s beautiful to see FDT and our BlackBerry SDK beautifully integrated:
Good luck and happy coding!